Truly Effortless Glue Mixing
We all know completely mixing your lash glue is very important for a strong glue bond and great retention.
Shaking your glue bottle by hand gets old really quick. A lash glue mixer is the best way to save precious time and your wrist.
Now there's an even better option - the Vortex Glue Shaker.
Faster. Easier. Even Better Results.
Forget finding the right size rubber attachment every time you want to mix your eyelash extension glue.
- Extremely Easy To Use - Simply hold the lash adhesive bottle against the soft rubber cap of the shaker to start the mixing process. To stop mixing simply move the bottle away from the shaker. Truly effortless and easy to use.
- Innovative Vortex Design - The unique design swirls and shakes the lash adhesive ingredients, making sure your glue is 100% mixed for the best possible lash retention.
- Mixes Glue Quickly - The shaker takes only 5 to 10 seconds to mix your lash adhesive, saving you precious time during your lash application process.
- Loads of Uses - Also ideal for mixing lash primer, lash super bonder, and gel lash glue remover. Perfect for shaking gel nail polish, nail varnish, brow pigments, tattoo ink, model paint bottles, test tubes and more.
- Saves Precious Time & Your Wrist - Saves 5-15 minutes over an average lash appointment. Now you can quickly shake your lash glue between drops.
- Suction Cup Feet keep the vortex glue shaker securely in place on your lash workspace so it won't slide around or go crashing to the floor.
- NZ Plug Included - No need to worry about batteries or plug adapters, as the shaker comes with a New Zealand plug ready to use straight away.
- 12 Month Warranty - We stand behind the quality of our product and offer a 12 month warranty to give you peace of mind.
Dimensions: 11 cm wide x 8 cm tall
How To Use:
- Gently hold the lash adhesive bottle against the soft rubber cap of the shaker to start the mixing process. Hold it there for 5 - 10 seconds.
- To stop mixing simply move the bottle away from the shaker. Done! Sooo easy!