Comfortable For Clients & Keeps Your Lash Tools Within Easy Reach
Add a Lash Pillow Shelf for the perfect lashing setup.
Looking for even more comfort? We also have Memory Foam Lash Application Pillows.
No more awkward bending or twisting down to your lash tray and glue dot and then back to your client's eyes.
Get your lash tools and glue up next to your client's head with this specially designed Lash Extension Neck Pillow.
Your back and neck will love you for it!
High quality comfort foam will last for years of use and is non-toxic and non-allergenic.
- Your clients will be enjoying a blissful lash nap before you know it on this soft yet supportive lash head pillow.
- Unique design keeps your client's head centered and stable for stress free lash application.
- 12cm pillow height allows you to keep your lash tile and glue within easy reach right next to your client's eyes.
- Large flat surfaces on each side make this lash application pillow perfect for left or right handed lash techs.
- 3 Tweezer pockets, 1 lash tray pocket and a full width pocket give you loads of storage for your lash tweezers, lash trays and disposables.
- Removable cover is easy to remove for cleaning with the high quality zipper.
Black, Grey or Pink Soft Velvet is beautifully soft and warm. To clean use a gentle, cold water machine wash or hand wash.
Black PU Leather is quick and easy to wipe down and sanitise between clients. To clean hand wash only.
Replacement covers are also available separately. Perfect if you have a good pillow with a worn out cover that needs replacing.
If you purchased your pillow from another supplier be sure to check the below dimensions before ordering a replacement cover.
Dimensions: 50 x 20 x 12 cm
Note: Due to it's size this item ships via 2-3 day courier for South Island delivery addresses.
Comfortable pillow and very easy to Clean.
Great so helpful having somewhere to sit lashes and glue now close to the clients head
My clients love it! It’s comfortable for them and the sides are helpful for me to put my lash tools on :)