25mm Microfoam Tape by 3M
Genuine 3M Microfoam medical foam tape is a lash tech's best friend.
It has countless uses such as:
- A stretchy and highly cost-effective alternative to gel under eye pads (water-resistant design won't swell up even with teary clients)
- Holding eyelids up and out of the way for easier lash application
- Gently stretching the client's eyelids towards the side for easy access to the lashes in the corners of the eyes
- Protecting the area under the eyes from any accidental contact with lash tweezer tips
This premium grade medical foam tape has the perfect amount of tack for holding the lower lashes down. It removes easily and pain free which means your client has a comfortable and relaxing experience.
Microfoam cuts easily so you can quickly create a custom fit for your client's unique eye shape and size (see "How to" video below).
- Stretches in all directions so it follows the natural curves around your client's eyes
- Water-resistant design is ideal for teary clients
- Latex Free - Contains no dry natural rubber or rubber latex
- Hypoallergenic - Great for client's with sensitive skin
- Sticks reliably yet is very gentle on the skin
- Remove easily without causing any discomfort for your client
- Length: 5 metres per roll
- Width: 25mm (1 inch)
Pro tip: Learn how to quickly and easily make your own affordable, DIY under eye pads for lash extensions in the video below. Note: our rolls are 25mm wide but the video shows 75mm wide tape.
does what it says
Brilliant stuff. Can't believe I have never come across it before. It is awesome and I highly recommend in place of regular lash tape and it's much cheaper than gel eye pads too but gives similar effect.
Love microfoam! Saves me money & it has multiple uses!
Have used before. It was as good as the last time. Gentler than micropore.
Love this product! 👍🏼It's so gentle on skin, no sticky pulling or irritation when removing, which makes eye treatments a lot more comfortable for clients which they appreciate..♥️
The video is great too...watch and learn!