Maximise Lash Retention & Finish Lash Sets Faster
Made in South Korea.
- Do you have clients complaining of poor retention?
- Want to lash faster and cut down on application time?
Never fear, Super Bonder is here to help solve your lash problems.
Our unique formula makes the lash adhesive bond more flexible and less likely to break.
If used at the end of the lash application, Super Bonder greatly reduces glue fumes as it cures the adhesive very quickly (without shock curing).
This makes it perfect for sensitive clients or lash techs.
- Increases lash retention by up to 30% and helps your clients keep their lashes even longer.
- Reduces glue fume sensitivity and irritation by curing the lash adhesive instantly.
- Clients can now get their lashes wet right after the lash application.
- Instantly cures the lash glue without shock curing like a nano mister does.
- Works with ANY brand of eyelash extension adhesive.
- Suitable for all clients and all lashes including classic, volume, or mega volume.
- Great Value For Your Money - Up to 200 applications from the generous 15ml bottle.
- Comes in a handy dripper bottle which greatly reduces product wastage.
Made in South Korea
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight and out of reach of children.
- After opening ensure cap is replaced tightly when not in use.
- Do not store in the fridge.
- Before the lash application, apply 1 small drop of Super Bonder onto a disposable micro brush. Gently wipe the bottom 2-3mm of the eyelash extensions you will be applying.
- Allow 1-2 minutes for the product to dry and then begin applying the lash extensions. You should notice the lashes are attaching much faster than normal.
- After finishing the lash application, apply another drop of Super Bonder onto a new disposable micro brush. Remove any excess product from the micro brush to make sure it doesn't run into your client's eyes.
- Gently apply to the very bottom of the lashes right where the adhesive was used.
- Ask your client to open their eyes.
For professional use only.