Holy Grail Lash Glue By Locks Lash
5ml Back in Stock!
A favourite lash glue of many lash artists throughout NZ and Australia.
- Your clients will have amazing retention and keep coming back to you.
- Easy, smooth consistency to work with and performs great in a wide range of humidity and temperatures.
- Dries quickly which saves you precious time during each lash application.
- Almost no fumes which makes it perfect for sensitive clients.
- Ideal for classic or volume eyelash extensions.
- Pair it with Unicorn Tears for next level retention.
- Drying Time: 1 - 3 seconds
- Ideal Humidity Level: 40 - 75%
- Ideal Temperature: 19 - 25 °C
- Viscosity: Medium
- Bottle Size: 3ml or 5ml
Once opened use within 4-8 weeks.
Note: How long the lash glue lasts depends on:
- How tightly the lid is shut - we recommend glue nozzle wipes for a perfect seal each time.
- How long the lid is left off while lashing.
- Whether the bottle is stored in an airtight glue storage container.
- The humidity and temperature of the storage area.
Pro Tip: Store your unopened glue in the fridge for up to 12 months.
This adhesive is for use only by professionals who have undertaken the appropriate training in applying eyelash extensions. Under no circumstances should this product be used on yourself. Once purchased, Lash Pro NZ accepts no responsibility for the misuse of our products. Anyone purchasing our products should know how to avoid irritation and inflammation and how to respond should an adhesive come into contact with the skin or eyes. Material Safety Data Sheets are available upon request. By purchasing this product you are acknowledging that you have read and understood the above disclaimer.
Definetly recommend! This paired with unicorn tears works so well at the right temperatures. I will be buying again x
Super fast delivery, absolutely love the holy grail glue by locks lash absolute game changer.
Absolutely by far my favourite glue!! Great humidity levels as well 💗
Clients are loving the retention, fast drying so worth the price !!!!
I love this lash glue!! I finally found one that suits my lash work as well as my clients