Made in Korea. Contains no GBL.
Also available: Lash Glue Remover Cream.
Our eyelash extension glue remover gel has a thick gel consistency so it stays on the lashes and out of your client's eyes.
- GBL (Gam.ma-Buty.rolac.tone) Free, Acetone Free & Latex Free - Unlike many other lash glue removers sold in NZ, our gel eyelash glue remover contains no GBL so it's perfectly legal and safe to use.
- Quick & Effective - Dissolves lash extension adhesives quickly without damaging the natural lashes
- Low Odour, Low Irritation Formula - Gentle yet effective making it ideal for all clients including those with sensitive eyes.
- Thick, Gel Consistency Glue Debonder - Stays on the lashes and won't run or drip into your clients eyes.
- Made in South Korea in an ISO 9001 & 14001 Certified Facility.
- Cruelty Free & Vegan Approved.
- Apply hydrogel eye pads to keep lower lashes out of the way. Have your client lay down and close their eyes.
- Apply a small amount of gel to a disposable micro brush or disposable applicator wand. Wipe micro brush or applicator upward from the lash line to the tip of each natural lash. Be careful to avoid contact with eyes or skin.
- Allow 2-3 minutes to fully penetrate the lash adhesive.
- Gently brush a disposable mascara wand (or wipe a new disposable applicator wand) upward along the natural lash towards the tip to remove lash extensions. Wipe any loose lash extensions on a clean tissue.
- Do not pull, tug or rub any of the lashes. If necessary reapply gel to any remaining lash extensions.
- Rinse well to remove any leftover residue. For best results use a lash extension cleanser shampoo and lash shampoo brush. Dab dry with a clean, damp cloth.
Ingredients: Propylene Carbonate, Methyl Pyrrol.idone, Cel.lu.lose Ace.tate Buty.rate, Benzyl Alcohol.
Size: 15 ml
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight and out of reach of children.
- After opening ensure cap is replaced tightly when not in use.
- After opening use within 12 months.
For professional use only.
I really love this product. Teamed with the micro brush it allows lash glue to dissolve seamlessly. A little goes a long way. Thanks so much
Haven’t tried the product yet but the little details included in packaging like the chocolate and the thank you message was so sweet and very much appreciated!!
Very impressed with how fast the gel dissolves the lash glue. It stings a lot if it gets in the eye. Wish it came with an applicator or brush to make it a bit easier to apply.
Removes glue very easy, and not too smelly either. Overall great product
It is easy to remove the lashes using this product so handy as well.