Due back in stock late June.
Made in Korea. Contains no GBL.
Also available: Lash Glue Remover Gel.
Beauti's Lash Extension Glue Remover Cream is a fast acting, low irritation formula that dissolves eyelash adhesive gently yet effectively without running into your client's eyes.
- GBL (Gam.ma-Buty.rolac.tone) Free, Acetone Free & Latex Free - Unlike other eyelash adhesive removers sold in NZ, our eyelash extension glue remover cream contains no GBL so it's perfectly legal and safe to use.
- Fast & Effective - Our lash remover cream quickly dissolves lash extension adhesives without harming your client's natural lashes.
- Unique Formula - Very Low Odour & Low Irritation - After testing countless options we've carefully selected this blend of gentle yet effective ingredients, making this eyelash glue remover ideal for all your clients including those with sensitive eyes.
- Smooth Cream Consistency Lash Glue Debonder - This cream stays exactly where you want it - on the lashes and out of your client's eyes.
Made in South Korea in an ISO 9001 & 14001 Certified Facility.
- Cruelty Free & Vegan Approved.
- Apply hydrogel eye pads to keep lower lashes out of the way. Have your client lay down and close their eyes.
- Apply a small amount of cream to a disposable micro brush or disposable applicator wand. Wipe micro brush or applicator upward from the lash line to the tip of each natural lash. Be careful to avoid contact with eyes or skin.
- Allow 5-10 minutes to fully penetrate the lash adhesive.
- Gently brush a disposable mascara wand (or wipe a new disposable applicator wand) upward along the natural lash towards the tip to remove lash extensions. Wipe any loose lash extensions on a clean tissue.
- Do not pull, tug or rub any of the lashes. If necessary reapply cream to any remaining lash extensions.
- Rinse well to remove any leftover residue. For best results use a lash extension cleanser shampoo and lash shampoo brush. Dab dry with a clean, damp cloth.
Ingredients: Propylene Carbonate, Isodo.decane, Disteard.imonium Hecto.rite, Diatom.aceous Earth, Cel.lu.lose Acet.ate But.yrate, Quate.rnium-18 Hecto.rite, Squa.lane, Polyso.rbate 80, Benzyl Alcohol.
Size: 15 ml
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight and out of reach of children.
- After opening ensure lid is replaced tightly when not in use.
- After opening use within 12 months.
For professional use only.
I ordered this to take off my eyelash extensions (‘cause I want a new set every time, I am not a fan of infill). At first, I was hesitant about which formula will I buy the liquid or the cream. After a conversation with customer service. I decided to get the cream.
I did it to myself, on the first try I allowed it to set for 5mins (as per direction) but it took me some time to take it all off. I had to wipe it many times before it comes off. Then I tried setting it for about 10-15mins on the other eye (lashes) and it was easier to take them off. (Maybe it depends with the lash adhesive used on your lashes, 5mins would work for you)
Just be careful every application. I accidentally put a little more and sting my eye (BUT TOLERABLE 😉).
This is my honest review, as I would like to appreciate the people behind this business. Ta!😘