Saves Precious Time, From 3¢ Per Fan!
- 1000 Fans in every tray
Mixed 9-15mm Lengths in separate compartments
- Includes 150 Fans In Each Length
- Long Stem & Narrow V Base
- C or D Curl
Our Pro Made Fan Strips give you amazing value for your money while saving loads of precious time.
From just 3¢ per fan which means your lash supplies budget goes further while you continue to delight your clients with soft and silky volume fans you'll both love.
- Beautiful, Handmade Quality feels silky soft and looks amazing due to the premium Korean PBT Fiber.
- Saves You Precious Time - No need to spend HOURS carefully crafting those volume fans. Now you can create a mega volume set in the same time as a classic set!
- Much Faster Than Loose Lashes - The fans are ready to use on clear backing strips. No need to carefully pick up each fan and arrange them one by one.
- Eco-Friendly Cardboard Lash Trays - Make an eco friendly choice for our planet and avoid plastic lash trays. Our cardboard lash trays can be recycled after use.
- Easy to See Tray Label - Now you can quickly find the right lash tray in your lash drawer or lash tray organiser without searching through stacks of trays.
Vegan Friendly & Cruelty Free - All our lashes are made from Korean PBT Fiber. Guaranteed Free of mink hair and all animal byproducts.
|Curl||C - Moderate curl which highlights and opens the eyes.
D - Dramatic curl for that glamorous look, perfect for special occasions.
|Fans||1000 Fans per tray|
|Thickness||0.05 or 0.07
|Length||Mixed - 9mm (150 fans), 10mm (150 fans), 11mm (150 fans), 12mm (150 fans), 13mm (150 fans), 14mm (150 fans), 15mm (150 fans)
|Colour||Jet Black (no blue hue)|
How To Use Pro Made Fan Strips
We recommend a Silicone Lash Pad.
- Remove the protective film from your silicone lash pad.
- Gently pick up a strip of lashes and place it on your silicone lash pad.
- Using the side of your lash tweezer tips press gently on the empty sections of the lash backing strip to stick it down to the silicone lash pad. Avoid pressing down on any volume fans.
Removing Volume Fans From The Strip - Best Practice
- Place your tweezer tips pointing towards the side of the base.
- Gently clamp the base of the fan with your tweezers and SLOWLY pull up and forward in one movement. Note: If you pull up too quickly or move to the side as you pull, there is a much higher chance of damaging the fan.
Pro Tip: Write the lash length on a small piece of Micropore Lash Tape so you know which length is which.
Love these lashes, they’re so easy to handle and place!
Beautiful lashes to use
Absolutely love them I been looking for affordable mix trays I wish tho they came in 3D to 14D or more
Love these wee mixed boxes, thin base, easy to organise and use for lashing.