Rinse Lash Shampoo Away Without Making a MessAfter cleaning your client's lashes with foaming lash cleanser, simply rinse the lashes with this lash rinse water bottle.
- Easy To Squeeze so you get the perfect amount of water without blasting your client and making a mess!
- Generous 250 ml Size holds plenty of water without being heavy or awkward to hold.
Angled Tube makes it easy to get water into hard to reach places. Tube can be cut shorter to increase flow.
- Screw On Lid seals tight and won't leak or drip.
- Full Length Internal Straw reaches all the way to the bottom of the bottle so you don't need to refill until it's almost empty.
- Transparent Bottle so you can see how much water is left inside.
- Durable & Reusable - Microwave & Dishwasher Safe. High quality plastic is resistant to high temperatures and will last for years of use.
- So Many Uses - Rinsing away lash cleanser, holding disinfectant, cleaning brow pigment off with cosmetic ink soap, cleaning new tattoos, etc.
How To Rinse Away Lash Cleanser:
- Fill with warm distilled water or saline solution. You can warm the water in the bottle in the microwave for up to 10 seconds.
- Tilt your client’s head to one side.
- Gently squeeze the lash rinse bottle while holding the end of the tube just above your client's lashes.
- Catch any extra water with a soft towel held against your client's head at the end of their brow.
- Repeat as necessary to rinse all the eyelash extension cleanser off their lashes.
Dimensions: 17 cm tall (including tube) x 6 cm wide.
Colour: Clear or Pink
Based on 2 reviews
This bottle has a nice easy squeeze and perfect nozzle
Look forward to purchasing more