Silky Soft & Only 4¢ Per Fan!
- 1000 Loose Fans in every tray
- 0.05 or 0.07 Thickness
- Long Stem
- Narrow V Base
- D Curl
Buy 4 Get Another 1 Free! - Simply add 5 Loose Pro Made Trays to your cart and you only pay for 4. Use code PROMADE5 at checkout.
Our Loose Pro Made Fans give you amazing value for your money.
Each 10D fan is only 4¢ which means your lash supplies budget goes further while you continue to delight your clients with soft and silky volume fans you'll both love.
- Beautiful, Handmade Quality feels silky soft and looks amazing due to the premium Korean PBT Fiber.
- Saves You Precious Time - No need to spend HOURS carefully crafting those mega volume fans. Now you can create a mega volume set in the same time as a classic set!
- No More Ball of Lashes - Every loose lash tray includes a divider which stops the loose fans from mixing into a frustrating lash ball.
- Eco-Friendly Cardboard Lash Trays - Make an eco friendly choice for our planet and avoid plastic lash trays. Our cardboard lash trays can be recycled after use.
- Easy to See Tray Label - Now you can quickly find the right lash tray in your lash drawer or lash tray organiser without searching through stacks of trays.
Vegan Friendly & Cruelty Free - All our lashes are made from Korean PBT Fiber. Guaranteed Free of mink hair and all animal byproducts.
|Curl||D - Dramatic curl for that glamorous look, perfect for special occasions.|
|Fans||1000 Fans per tray|
|Thickness||0.05 or 0.07
|Length||Single Length Trays
|Colour||Jet Black (no blue hue)|
How To Use Loose Pro Made Fans
We recommend 3M Double Sided Lash Tape.
- Simply place a strip of 3M Double Side Lash Tape on your lash tile and remove the backing.
- Using your lash tweezers gently pick up each loose fan and place on your tape.
Alternatively you can use a Silicone Lash Pad.
- Remove the protective film from your silicone lash pad.
- Gently pick up a small bundle of loose fans with your lash tweezers and place the bundle on your silicone lash pad.
- Gently pick up each fan and arrange them in lines.
Pro Tip #1: Get your loose fans organised and ready to apply before your client arrives. This means you won't feel rushed and under pressure and also saves your client's time.
Pro Tip #2: Write the lash length on a small piece of Micropore Lash Tape so you know which length is which.
Note: A small number of fans in each tray may have minor defects.