Removes Lash Extensions Without Damaging Natural Lashes.
This complete kit includes everything you need to remove eyelash extensions quickly and safely.
We've got you covered with this Lash Extension Removal Kit which includes:
1x Foaming Lash Extension Cleanser - 60ml
Unique formula designed for gently cleaning eyelash extensions without stinging or burning. Oil free means no greasy feel after washing. Gentle rose scent.
1x Lash Shampoo Cleaning Brush
Soft bristles gently whisk away dirt and makeup without snagging on eyelash extensions. Handy cord keeps your brush clean while it dries.
1x Lash Glue Gel Remover - 15ml
Made in Korea. Comes in an easy to use dripper bottle so you get just the right amount of gel on your applicator wand (included in kit). GBL Free formula.
5x Pairs of Hydrogel Under Eye Pads
Our premium under eye pads are infused with 4 simple ingredients (and nothing else!). Perfect for keeping the lower lashes out of the way and protecting the skin during the lash removal process.
5x Disposable Applicator Wands
Absorbent tip is great for holding the Glue Remover Gel without dripping. Lint free so it won't snag on the lashes.
5x Disposable Mascara Wands
Perfect for brushing through the natural lashes after the Glue Remover Gel has had time to weaken the glue bond. Gently slides the lash extensions off the natural lashes without damaging or pulling on the natural lashes.
- Apply 1-2 pumps of the foaming lash cleanser onto the lash shampoo brush and gently work the brush downwards through the lashes.
- Gently rinse the lashes with clean water (it's easiest in the shower).
- Allow the lashes to air dry or gently dab with a clean towel.
- Apply a pair of hydrogel eye pads to keep the lower lashes out of the way. Have your client lay down and close their eyes.
- Apply a small amount of glue remover gel to a disposable applicator wand (white tip). Wipe the applicator from the lash line to the tip of each natural lash. Be careful to avoid contact with eyes or skin.
- Allow 2-3 minutes for the remover gel to fully penetrate the lash adhesive.
- Gently brush a disposable mascara wand along the natural lash towards the tip to remove lash extensions. Wipe any loose lash extensions on a clean tissue.
- Do not pull, tug or rub any of the lashes. If necessary reapply gel to any remaining lash extensions.
- Rinse well with clean water to remove any leftover residue. For best results use the foaming lash extension cleanser and lash shampoo brush. Dab dry with a clean cloth.
How Many Sets (Pairs) of Eyelash Extensions Can I Remove?
This complete lash removal kit includes enough supplies to remove 5x sets (pairs) of eyelash extensions. If you wish to remove 6 or more sets you'll need to order:
- 10 Pairs of Eyelash Extension Hydrogel Under Eye Pads
- 50 Pack Disposable Applicator Wands
- 50 Pack Disposable Mascara Wands
Important: Do not allow removal gel to come into contact with eyes or skin. If contact occurs flush immediately with clean water. For professional use only.
Note: Supplied colours of the shampoo brush, mascara wands or applicator wands may differ from shown depending on availability.