Glue Remover Cream Spreads Easily & Won't Drip or Run
Also available: Lash Glue Remover Gel.
I-Beauty's Nano Remover Cream is a safe and easy way to remove eyelash extensions.
Low irritation formula won't make your client tear up making it perfect for sensitive eyes.
It works quickly and dissolves eyelash extension adhesive in around 5 minutes without damaging natural lashes.
The smooth cream consistency is easy to spread and won't drip or run into your client's eyes.
Mild Lavender Scent smells great without being too strong.
GBL Free (Gam.ma-Buty.roLac.tone is a banned ingredient in NZ)
- Acetone Free
- Latex Free
- Cruelty Free & Vegan Approved
- Apply hydrogel eye pads to keep lower lashes out of the way. Have your client lay down and close their eyes.
- Apply a small amount of cream to a disposable micro brush or disposable applicator wand. Wipe micro brush or applicator upward from the lash line to the tip of each natural lash. Be careful to avoid contact with eyes or skin.
- Allow 5-10 minutes to fully penetrate the lash adhesive.
- Gently brush a disposable mascara wand (or wipe a new disposable applicator wand) upward along the natural lash towards the tip to remove lash extensions. Wipe any loose lash extensions on a clean tissue.
- Do not pull, tug or rub any of the lashes. If necessary reapply cream to any remaining lash extensions.
- Rinse well to remove any leftover residue. For best results use a lash extension cleanser shampoo and lash shampoo brush. Dab dry with a clean, damp cloth.
Ingredients: See images.
Size: 10 ml
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight and out of reach of children.
- After opening ensure lid is replaced tightly when not in use.
- After opening use within 12 months.
For professional use only.