Very Low Fumes Perfect For Sensitive Clients
i-Beauty's Sensitive Glue is ideal for clients who are sensitive to lash glue fumes.
Slower drying time is great for beginners who need a little more time for placement.
IB Sensitive Lash Glue
45-75% (ideally 50%)
Includes resealable pouch with glue nozzle pin and silica gel pack.
Unopened shelf life: 6 months
Once opened use within 2-3 months.
For Best Results:
- Shake for 60 seconds before first use or use a lash glue mixer. Shake for 15 seconds before replacing your glue dot.
- Wipe any extra glue off the nozzle using glue nozzle wipes.
- Make sure the cap is always TIGHT and always reattach the cap after placing your glue dot.
- Store glue upright in a cool, dark place out of direct sunlight and away from moisture and heat. Keep out of reach of children.
- For longest life store glue in an airtight glue storage container with the included silica gel pack which absorbs moisture.
- Unopened glue can be stored in the fridge or freezer to extend it's shelf life. Below 10 °C is best.
- After storing in fridge/freezer, glue must be kept at room temperature for 6+ hours before using.
- Don't store in the fridge/freezer after the glue is opened.
For professional use only. Do not use for self application or strip lashes.