Easily Sterilise Lash Tweezers & Beauty Tools
Soaking your lash tweezers and beauty tools in a strong sterilizing liquid is a very effective way to kill 99.9% of those pesky little germs.
The fastest way to thoroughly sterilise your
The removable sterilising tray has a handle so you don't need to touch the sterilising liquid.
Drain holes in the sterilising tray allows liquid to drain back into the box once the lid is opened.
How To Use:
- Remove the tray from the steriliser box.
- Half fill the steriliser box with Barbicide or Isopropyl Alcohol (not included).
- Place your lash tweezers and other beauty tools on the tray.
- Place the tray back inside the steriliser box and slowly close the lid.
- Wait at least 5 minutes before opening the box. Rinse tweezers and tools with clean water and pat dry with a clean paper towel.
Important: Isopropyl Alcohol and Barbicide are both highly flammable. Do not use or dispose of near any open flame or ignition source.
Sterilizing Box: 22.5 cm wide x 12.5 cm deep x 7cm high
Sterilizing Tray Internal: 17.5 cm wide x 7.5 cm deep x 5 cm high
Includes: Sterilizing box with removable tray
Perfect size for sterilizing my tweezers, I have 5-6 sets in at time (but could probably even hold a couple more!)
So easy to get everything all soaked up and ready to get going again 😊 Very helpful, effective and efficient. SO EASY AND LOVE HOW EASY IT IS ON MY LIFE 🥴😆 Thanks so much for providing the goods Lash Pro xo
Been trying to find something to sterilise my tweezers in for ages.. and sterilisation flasks are so ridiculously expensive! This does the job so well, and love how I don’t have to reach my hand into my disinfectant to get the tweezers out! Thanks Lash Pro xx